About AGAC & IGN
Australian Guardianship and Administration Council (AGAC)
• AGAC member organisations have a role in protecting adults in Australia who have a disability that impairs their capacity to make decisions.
• AGAC is comprised of:
• Public Advocates
• Public and Adult Guardians
• Boards and Tribunals and
• Public and State Trustees or their equivalents throughout Australia.
International Guardianship Network (IGN)
• IGN is a non-profit and non-government organisation.
• The missions of IGN are to provide support, information and networking opportunities for guardians worldwide and to put the legal proceedings of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities into practice. We initiate innovative projects and conferences. IGN is independent of political and religious ideologies.